Coffee maker



Last Xmas, a blonde was given a gift certificate from Bloomingdale' s for a rather elaborate and expensive foreign made coffee-an-latte machine, by one of her admirers. It had all the latest gadgets, bells and whistles on it.
Knowing her propensity for getting instructions mixed up, she went to the store to pick it up and get some first hand instructions on the electric machines operation. The salesman carefully explained how everything worked; how to plug it in, set the timer, go to bed, and upon rising, the coffee would be ready."
A few weeks later, she returned to the store and the salesman inquired as to how she liked the coffee maker.
"Wonderful!" She replied, "However, there's one thing that really"bugs me" and I don't quite understand.
Why do I have to go to bed every time I want to make a pot of coffee?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm not saying

Never Argue with a woman

Costume miss-match