New Wipers

I've got a new set of wiper blades for my car (a Peugeot, made in France )..


I think they might be a bit too big because they hang over the
edges a little, but I don't care, they work great and I would have
to say that they are the only blades I have ever had that don't
irritate me when they're working. Call me crazy, but lately I have
been driving around with them on even when it's not raining!!!.


The other day I was even pulled over by a cop who asked to go for a
ride so he could watch them work.

They were outrageously expensive (being French), but to my mind you
can't pay too much for safety and like I said, they work great. Let
me know if you would like a pair for your car and I'll give you the
contact website.

To see them scrolldown......

.

.

.


I'm sure you'll approve of the impressive design and functionality but
like me you'll probably have some reservations about the washer option
!!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm not saying

Never Argue with a woman

Costume miss-match