SOME Premier League mudslinging





A Primary Teacher explains to her class that she is a MAN UTD fan.
>
> She asks her students to raise their hands if they too are MAN UTD
> fans.
>
> Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.
>
> The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, 'Mary, why
> didn't you raise your hand?'
>
> 'Because I'm not a Man UTD fan,' she replied.
>
> The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Man UTD
> fan, then who are you a fan of?'
>
> 'I am a Liverpool fan, and proud of it,' Mary replied.
>
> The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Mary, why, pray tell, are
> you a Liverpool fan?'
>
> 'Because my mum is a Liverpool fan, and my dad is a Liverpool fan,
> so I'm a Liverpool fan too!'
>
> 'Well,' said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no
> reason for you to be a Liverpool fan. You don't have to be just like
> your parents all of the time… What if your mum was a prostitute
> and your dad was a drug addict, what would you be then?'
>
> 'Then,' Mary smiled, 'I'd be a Man UTD fan.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Costume miss-match

Bruce and Jenny...

Ask those that know you