Tithing



Every Sunday, a little old lady placed $1,000 in the collection plate. This went on for several weeks until the pastor, overcome by curiosity, approached her one day. "Ma'am, I couldn't help but notice that you put $1,000 a week in the collection plate," he stated.

"Why yes," she replied, "every week my son sends me money, and since I don't need it all, I give $1000.00 to the church."

The pastor replied... "That's wonderful, how much does he send you?"

The old lady said.... "Oh, around $20,000 a week."

The pastor was amazed... "Your son is very successful, what does he do for a living?

"He is a veterinarian," she answered.

"That is a very honorable profession, "the pastor says. "Where does he practice?"

The old lady said proudly...."Well, he has two cat houses in Las Vegas and one in Reno."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm not saying

Never Argue with a woman

Costume miss-match