The black box



There were three black ladies getting ready to take a plane trip for the first time.

The first lady said, "I don't know about you, but I'm going to wear some hot pink panties before I get on that plane.

"What are you going to wear them for?" the other two asked.

She replied, "Because if that plane goes down and I'm out there laying butt-up in a cornfield, they'll find me first."

The second lady said, "Well, I'm going to wear some florescent orange panties."

"Why are you going to wear them?" the others asked.

The second lady answered, "Because if the plane is going down and I'll be floating butt-up in the ocean, they can see me first."

The third old lady says, "Well, I'm not going to wear any panties."

"What? No panties?" the others asked in disbelief.

The third lady replied, "That's right, girlfriends. You heard me right. I'm not wearing any panties because if the plane goes down, they always look for the black box first."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm not saying

Never Argue with a woman

Costume miss-match