Brent has been in jail for 10 long years



Brent has been in jail for 10 long years. The only thought that gets him through the day is woman's bellybuttons. He loves 'em. When he's in the shower, eating a meal, making license plates, sleeping, avoiding anal rape in the bathroom, that's all he can think about.

So finally, he is released. They give him sixty-five dollars, a cheap suit, and send him on his way. He makes an immediate bee-line for the nearest whorehouse.

Brent walks in and right up to the sleazy-looking guy behind the desk. "I need to lick a woman's navel!" he shouts. "Sorry, sir," the owner says. "We don't serve perverts here." Brent grabs the guy by the throat.
"Listen!" he screams. "I just did ten years hard time, and if I don't get to lick some bellybuttons, I might just kill some-motherfuckin'-body!!!"

The owner directs him to a run-down wooden door. He walks through and sees an ugly, fat woman. That doesn't bother Brent, though, because not only does she have huge breasts, she has the deepest navel he's ever seen. Brent dives in immediately. He licks, and licks, and licks.....and after a while, gets a piece of potato stuck in his teeth.

'Hmmm, I don't remember having potatoes for breakfast,' he thinks, but he keeps on goin'. He licks, and licks, and licks.....and after a while, he gets a piece of meat stuck in his teeth. 'I know I haven't eaten meat for a while,' he thinks, but keeps right on goin'. He licks, and licks, and licks.....and after a while, he gets a piece of corn in his teeth.

That was the last straw.

"I think I'm going to be sick, he moans." "That's funny," says the whore. "That's what the last guy said."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Costume miss-match

Bruce and Jenny...

Ask those that know you