Italian secret of a happy marriage




My friend Eileen knows I love humor. She basically dropped this one in my lap and when I have trouble stopping to laugh then I gotta spread it around. I hope you find it as enjoyable as I did. I did a little editing as the way it was originally written may not be as appealing and I wanted people to think about the message and not about how the message was written.

At Saint Anthony's Catholic Church they have a weekly husband's marriage seminar. At the session last week, the Priest asked Emilio, who was approaching his 50th wedding anniversary, to take a few minutes and share some insight into how he had managed to stay married to the same woman all these years.

Emilio replied to the assembled husbands, 'Wella, I've tried to treat her nice, spend da money on her, but best of all is that I took her to Italy for our 25th anniversary!

The Priest responded, 'Emilio, you are an amazing inspiration to all the husbands here, please tell us what you are planning for your wife for your 50th anniversary...'

Emilio proudly replied, 'I'm gonna go get her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm not saying

Never Argue with a woman

Costume miss-match