One hot day!




It was a miserable hot day in Dallas and these two whores were walking down the street when one (Mary Jane) says to the other (Eloise), "Eloise, honey, it is so hot out here today, why don't we take off our panties so's we be cool." Eloise says, "Oh, I don't know Mary Jane, I would be too embarrassed".

So they walk on a bit farther and pretty soon Mary Jane says, "Eloise, honey, I just can't stand this heat. We just got to take off our panties so's we be cool"? And Eloise says, "Mary Jane , I just can't,
I'd be too embarrassed". So, they continue for a few more blocks, when suddenly Mary Jane stops and points to the porch of a house where an enormous big fat woman is sitting with her skirt hiked up to her navel, no panties on and eating a watermelon. She says, "Eloise, honey, look up there on the porch of that house. Jess look at that. I'll bet she be cool."

And Mary Jane says, "Lets go ask her." So they shuffle up on to the porch of the house and Eloise says, "Big Fat Mama, you sitting up here on the porch of this house, what with your skirt hiked up to your navel, no panties on and eating that watermelon..... tell us... are you cool"?

And the woman says, "Honey child... I don't know nothing about being cool, but it sure does keep the flies off my watermelon"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm not saying

Never Argue with a woman

Costume miss-match